Sunday, October 25, 2015

A book about a woman in Oregon living the counterculture life.

http://www.amazon.com/Diane-DeVillers/e/B00BWY3Q9K


 My paperback book "The Eve Chronicles" included three books, "From the Waters of Coyote Springs" "Felix and Eve" and "The Arrangement" all three also available seperately as e books. After 35 years in service to people with disabilities I am now disabled myself with Multiple Sclerosis, but it's a good story, one day while I was cleaning out my closet I ran across my journals from when I first moved to Oregon and worked as a timber cruiser in eastern Oregon doing timber surveys, living in my tent in a camp with other foresters. As I read the journal i thought" Wow this could be made into a book, and that's when I started writing., "From the waters of Coyote Springs.
"Felix and Eve" is when Eve moved to the Oregon coast to spend the summer with an elderly man who just had heart bypass surgery and needed a live in caregiver. At first he was rather cranky but before long them started a relationship that some would say was unique. At night while they played cards Felix started to tell her about his younger days when he worked for the notorious Al Capone. A heart warming yet funny story.
The last book "The Arrangement" is about the now retired, baby boomer Eve who now owns property on Moon Mountain in Eugene, Oregon. Vinnie her old friend lives in a yurt in her back yard. Every year she gets a letter with a skeleton key in it and heads down to Catalina Island to take care of an old friend and lover who has MS.
Check out my amazon author page.
http://www.amazon.com/Diane-DeVillers/e/B00BWY3Q9K 

No comments:

Post a Comment